Join us as 19 luminaries at the intersection of technology and society discuss bright spots and threats to Internet Health. Our speakers hail from eight countries on four continents. They're activists, journalists, ethical hackers and comediennes. Throughout the festival weekend, speakers will deliver 20-minute TED-style talks with moderated Q&A.
- Mishi Choudhary - Legal Director, Software Freedom Law Center
- Alan Knott-Craig, Jr. - Founder, Project Isizwe
- Ashley Black - Comedienne, "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee"
- Anasuya Sengupta and Siko Bouterse - Co-Founders, Whose Knowledge
- Matt Mitchell - Founder, CryptoHalem, Ford-Mozilla Open Web Fellow
- Ugo Vallauri - Co-Founder, The Restart Project
- Panel: Katherine Maher (Exec. Director, Wikimedia), Ryan Merkley (CEO, Creative Commons), Mark Surman (Exec. Director, Mozilla)
Views since archived: 445