Join us as 19 luminaries at the intersection of technology and society discuss bright spots and threats to Internet Health. Our speakers hail from eight countries on four continents. They're activists, journalists, ethical hackers and comediennes. Throughout the festival weekend, speakers will deliver 20-minute TED-style talks with moderated Q&A.
- Audrey Tang - Digital Minister, Taiwan
- Emily May - Exec. Director, Hollaback!
- Nighat Dad - Founder, Digital Rights Foundation, Pakistan
- Gisela Perez de Acha - Lawyer, Derechos Digital
- Nanjira Sambuli - Digital Equity Advocacy Manager, Web Foundation
- Julia Angwin - Journalist, ProPublica
- Gillian Crampton Smith, Author and Professor
- Sarah Jeong (Senior Writer, the Verge) and Emily Gorcenski (Data Scientist and Engineer)
Views since archived: 416